Robert Mouseman Thompson Oak Lectern in the gothic design with a good mouse signature carved in recess to the base
Carved gothic design mouldings to lectern with 4 panelled front internal shelf solid integral pew/seat with mouldings to arms and top full pegged construction to all joints including planked base circa 1950
Provenance: ex St Hild & St Helen Church Seaham Harbour Sunderland brass dedication plaque to seat.
width: 74 cm 29
height: 107 cm 42
length: 125 cm 49.5
Excellent colour and condition